The Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC) has announced that the 2022 Grade 7 results are out.
According to the examinations body, there was a slight decrease in the pass rate compared to last year. The pass rate for the 2022 ZIMSEC Grade 7 examinations is 40.09% compared to last year’s 41.38 percent.
The release of the results is also a significant improvement on last year’s results which were released in February 2022.
According to ZIMSEC public relations manager Ms Nicky Dlamini, candidates will be able to collect their results from the schools and examination centres starting from Thursday, 1 December 2022.
Giving an update, Ms Dhlamini said,
This site can’t be reached.
Check if there is a typo in www.zimsec.co.zw.
In such cases, to avoid this error, below is a detailed step-by-step guide on how you can view the 2022 ZIMSEC Grade 7 Results online.
1. Go to the Zimsec Results Portal using the web address
You will get the following page.
2. Click on “Register as a new user.”
3. Enter your details and register your Zimsec account.
In order to register you will need your centre number, candidate number and date of birth to create an account.
When entering the name of the candidate start with the Surname followed by the First Name and finally the initial for the second name, if there is one. If you start with the first name followed by the surname, you may get an error message saying “candidate details not found.”
You will also need to create a username and password for your account. Please remember these.
When you are done, entering all the details, click “Register.”
6. After you have registered and created your new account, you will be redirected to the home page. Here you will need to log in using the username and password you would have entered.
7. After you enter the username and password, the Zimsec results portal will be opened and you will get a page that looks like the one below. Click on “Candidate Results” at the top and the results will be displayed.
Again, please note that the portal is only accessible for a limited period.